Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Central Catholic

It's early morning. I got up at about 4. My beady little eyes wanted to sew themselves shut but i'm awake now. Yesterday's school --central catholic was surprisingly great! We played for about 700 high school students. We are going back there again today for the Seniors and then...SLEEP.

Some of the questions they asked us---

"Do Christian and Roxane really kiss?"

(I guess it was unclear!?)

"Why are the two cousins in love?"

(I managed to answer intelligently--that they are just friends and not cousins--- and then add that they ARE family members by accident...)

"Can (Paul) do some impressions for us?"

(He did Borat)

This is a short blog because I've got to get ready--if anything out of the ordinary happens today I will blog later!

Becca

No comments: