Saturday, April 14, 2007

WIld Party 13

So I'm blogging as I head out the door. Have to be at rehearsal at 10 oy-just enuf time to kiss the boys and have some coffee (decaf-why bother!). I'm running out of "snappy" outfits to wear for all this dancing. Everyone looks so cute in rehearsal. Color full dance bras, little shorty shorts-and that's just the boys! lol. Don't want to just wear sweats and a tshirt, then everyone will really know that I'm just a "mover" not a dancer. Cuz right now, I think I have them pretty much fooled.

Yesterday was really really productive, we did our work thru of the show,so we could see where the holes are. For ourselves and artisticly. For me, personally, there weren't as many holes as I expected. I'm sure that once I can talk, that'll completely screw me up. Poor Michelle has to wear just a bra and some boy shorts (very short boy shorts), but she's unbelievably adorable to say nothing of a killer bod, so she'll pull it off, I just hope she stays in (wink).
We started at the top and ran a section, then did notes, and did it again. That was kinda hard, cuz some of the dance stuff is really fast. And thank God, we'll never have to do it that quickly back to back.
After rehearsal some of us took a field trip to see David Costa in Singing in the Rain. It was such a good show, and David was of course Brilliant. I honestly don't know how he can go from our rehearsal, dancing is butt off and then to SITR! It's not like, he just had a walk on....he was Don Lockwood, the Gene Kelly part!!! He was great and we were soooo proud of him. Not to mention, Jeff Mahoney, Aimee D's husband...12 shades of cute and hilarious. He was Cosmo (the Donald O'Connor part). I can't believe he doesn't walk away in a body cast the way he throws himself around. Ok, gotta run, can't be late
xx, Li

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had a dream that I went out and got some cute workout clothes. We must be on the same wavelength!