Monday, April 23, 2007

wild party day off

thank god for Monday. This is an actor's weekend. Yesterday we stumbled thru the rest of the act and made it to the end. No one was killed, that's always good. Wigs stayed on, costumes that were supposed to stay on did, though that's not many!
Favorite moments in the show so far: (in no particular order) backstage right at places with my boys-Maurice, Paul, Andy, and Ken and our backstage right "circle". (Love that). Just before the curtain goes up, get our "sexy on" with Betsy's mix tape in the girls dressing room, boxing with Betsy, doing the funky dance with Ken and David in Let Me Drown, lying on the pouf with David, making out with Aimee!!!, watching Jeremy dance, seeing Ilyse get flipped around by Jake, singing Come with Me backstage with Sarah, Peri, David, Brian and Paul-we're all naked and it's where the really sexy happens! (forget those hot sexy dancers on stage! lol), Marla's last song.
I think, for those of you who are not in the show and who might be wondering if this is a show for you-first I would say-do not bring the children-teens perhaps-but no one under 10! But I think you'll love the music, you'll be pulled in by the lives of every character and you'll go home and want donuts!
xxx,Li

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I already want donuts....I bet Dolores has a bunch for us!!!! :) My favorite moments, in random order, sitting in the tub starring at betsy...hehehe, doing the jug with maurice and david and Ilyse, making out with paul ;), having sex with our clothes on with Aimee, and hitting the final note of "come with me" with Betsy :):):):) Oh, and dancing in my undies for all the world to see!

love Jackie :)