Saturday, April 07, 2007

Wild Party Day 8

So let's see, it's very late. Later than I would like it to be and all the choreography is one big mush in my head.
I can't believe I actually Got the stuff we were doing this afternoon. Ilyse says that sometimes if you just let your mind go it comes to you. (not my mind, the mvt.) Today was choreo, alot and there's still more to come. I could feel people's brains freezing. The "kids" all went out tonight, so we'll see how "bonded" they are tomorrow. Luckily, because of the Easter holiday, we're not called until 1. But it will still be a long day-til 9. But a wonderful Monday is ahead of us. WE did the phot shoot today, God knows how they'll come out. I don't think I photograph well when i'm actually trying to be photographed. I'm much better candid. I'm off to bed. Singing bright and early tomorrow am. xx ,Li

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All I can say Li, is I love being opposite you in the Jug circle. It's joyous. Sad to say I am not out with the "kids" but home with my own. How things change... Having a blast on this show, enjoying the pain in an odd sort of way. A really nice group of people to work with. Nice to feel safe being lifted and thrown around. And couldn't ask for a cuter, sweeter Eddie (xxJake).