Thursday, April 05, 2007

Wild Party Day 6

Ok, so I'm a blog late and definitely a dollar short.
We're starting to block (stage) the show-the scene work. I haven't been called the past few mornings cuz I'm not really in the first few scenes? I guess that's what they're called but they're not really quite scenes actually, well maybe they are...I don't know. Anyway, I'm not in them but Brian DeLorenzo (god I hope I spelled that right) and I will be singing off stage while others onstage are writhing around. We began staging today from the end of Raise the Roof...and did an improv thing. (love to improv-speaking, movement, life-I just love it) (did anyone note the subtle sarcasm?) I just don't feel like I'm good at it. I feel like what ever choice I'm making is wrong, and I look totally stupid doing it-something to get over, note to self. It was helpful though and then we went back and used the improv to inform the movement and interaction. Ok I get it. It was nice to do some scene stuff, now that I can remember. (emphasis on that, I can't seem to make anything underlined). Grabbed Perri's boobs-sorry. There's alot of that going on-and Perri actually fit herself under a chair! Like crawled through the bottom rungs of a chair-to get away from TAJ (Todd Alan Johnson)-hilarious. She just ran away from me. lol. While staging here are 2 words from the Rick Lombardo dictionary-"Queenie sexified" and "orgasmatron". Too tired to write anymore and it's late. See you in the morning!!!
xx, Li

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Leigh - with ya on the improv thing! And you're THIS close on the spelling -- you just need a space between the "e" and the "L" like this: De Lorenzo.