Monday, July 18, 2011

A little Liza in The World Goes 'Round

 Do you recognize the New Rep favorite standing next to Liza Minnelli? 

It is David Costa who is currently in our production of The World Goes ‘Round! 
David Costa, a New Rep favorite, recently shared his thoughts and stories with Edge's Kilian Melloy regarding the performance and his relationship with Ms. Minnelli:
"Somehow -- I don’t even know how it happened -- she would call me when she would be on a television show, and I would tape it for her," Costa continued. "I would tape all her shows and send them to her, and then if I ever wanted to see her in concert, she would get a seat for me, front row center. 
You can read the full preview HERE.

New Rep would also like to congratulate Liza Minnelli for recently being awarded France's Legion of Honor, the country's highest cultural decoration. What an incredible accomplishment! Read more HERE.

So don't forget, it isn't too late to buy your tickets to The World Goes 'Round, and see David Costa and the rest of the talented cast, Leigh Barrett, Aimee Doherty, De’Lon Grant, and Shannon Lee Jones, bringing a little Liza to the stage...

No comments: