Thursday, December 04, 2008

First Rehersal

Wow! After the first day of rehearsal for SANTALAND, I’m very excited, a little exhausted, and more than a little terrified. A one man show is a huge lift and just learning the lines is a full time job. The good news is that it’s such a funny script and Chris Webb (the director) and Sara Johnson (the stage manager) and I are already having a blast. None of us have been involved in New Rep’s past successful productions of SANTALAND, so we’re discovering it for the first time and making it up as we go. In any case, I feel confident that we're going to have a terrific show, and I'm really happy to be working for the first time at New Rep. I’d write more, but my script is staring at me and shrieking, “LEARN ME!!!!!!!” More soon!

Kraig

No comments: