Friday, February 29, 2008

Almost There

Things are coming together more and more. We had two run throughs yesterday and we've got two more tomorrow. It's not easy doing two in one day. I was mighty feisty for the first one and all of us played a lot. I used most of my energy on the first run, and by the second time around I needed a nap.

For some reason, this play makes me hungry. I start off the play moderately well fed, but by the middle to end of the play, I get hypoglycemic and hungry!

I hope I find a dress for tomorrow when I try things on. I heard Eric spent two days shopping just for me.

Word on the moment I was talking about when Christian dies--it's getting a bit better every time I do it.

Finally I will leave with name meanings I looked up which are quite fitting for all of us:

Cyrano: shy heart.
Roxane: star; bright; dawn
Christian: follower of Christ.

No comments: